Thursday, September 19, 2013

MAKING TIME FOR ME

                                                                           


                                                                           

Take time today to read this important article from      


You will find this article called "Making Time For Me" by Jessica Turner as you scroll down a bit.
This is the place I go to renew, refresh, and meet wonderful women that love the Lord. 

She ends with this question...."What is something that you love to spend time on? More importantly, how do you make time for yourself and this passion?"

I find that I need me time because caring for a 91 year old mother that has a unique Dementia called Lewy Body Dementia hard and at times very lonely. It can be demanding 24 hours around the clock when she has flares. So for me to pull out my hand sewing and stitch gives me time to reflect and renew and feel creative.
                                                                           
                                                Booties I made for my new grand baby Evie

Nature is very important to me and when I get to go and take a walk in our woods I feel so free and love to learn what nature teaches me.
                                                                                  

Or simply go to the greenhouse and let this frog entertain me.

                                                                                        

I really agree with Jessica...."God uniquely created each one of us with passions that invigorate us"

What do you do to relax?

                              

No comments: