Friday, August 30, 2013

INTRODUCING EVIE JEAN

 Our newest Grandchild. She was born August 27th and weighed 7 pounds and 4 ounces and was 20 inches long. She is a perfectly beautiful baby. I feel so blessed and was so thrilled when I got to hold her.
                                                                                   
 Our Son and Daughter-in-Love are wonderful attentive first time parents. I watched with pride as our son diapered that little girl with ease and pride. He waited on his wife with love and appreciation for all her hard work. I sat back and thanked the Lord he has a servants heart and that he is protective of both of them. I was able to tell him he could call me when he needed me and I know he will. I also know he will allow me to spoil that baby anytime. He knows Evie stole my heart from the minute I saw her. If you are a grandma you can understand that. There is something so very special when our children have children. In this case it is our youngest child's baby and I wonder where all the time has gone. It seems just yesterday that he was young....but now he is a man.
 I hope you will indulge me and  allow me to share one more photo.....
                                                                                      
    Thanks for allowing me to share this Nana's joy. I am thankful Evie is a member of our family!

No comments: